Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Welcome to our new Bonanza Store


I am proud to announce that I have opened an online ladies clothing store at Bonanza.com http://www.bonanza.com/booths/candaclothing
the funds from the sales at the store will help us in rebuilding our lives in such ways as getting a new home of our own and being able to eat and stay warm this winter. I have a section at the store dedicated to “Operation Stay Warm and Fed” this is for those who might want to “Donate” towards our heating oil or food for the winter but don’t have the funds to buy any of my higher priced items (Trust me I totally understand) I was always taught to give something back in return for kindness so that is what the items are that is marked with “DONATION ITEM”. You can also follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/ConnieC28705
To keep up with the latest items I am selling at the shop. Please spread the word.

Thank You,

Connie and Cheyenne C

No comments:

Post a Comment